IT Service Coordinator
Invisik has a full-time opportunity for an experienced IT Service Coordinator. To be successful in this position, the individual must have 2+ years of IT network support experience (such as help desk or dispatch), or 3+ years of office management and customer service experience in a related field. The candidate must have professional inter-personal skills, and a demonstrated ability to effectively resolve conflicts or disputes. Proven organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is essential. A working knowledge of IT business applications, processes, software, and equipment is required; and a current professional IT certification would be beneficial. The candidate must have a positive, problem solving attitude because 95% of the job requires daily response and resolution of client IT support issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced computer and operating system knowledge
- A current professional Microsoft IT certification is a plus
- Professional interpersonal skills: such as clear telephone diction, email and instant messaging etiquette, constructive communication style, active listening skills, and positive problem solving attitude
- Accurate typing skills to ensure quick entry of service request details
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Valid driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance and suitable vehicle (minivans, pickups, or motorcycles are not acceptable) capable of travel up to 100 miles per day as needed
- Ability to lift 50lbs alone, more with assistance
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast moving team environment
Summary of Benefits:
Salary range is $35K-$40K (DOQ). Full benefits eligibility after 90 days (PTO, medical, dental, retirement plan matching).