Common Cloud Options
The cloud comes in many forms, but the common tie is they are all self-managed and available without big upfront cost. Some common cloud service options include:
- Microsoft Office 365 or other Cloud Exchange e-mail service
- Application hosting–to move just one program or business operation to the cloud
- Backup and Disaster Recovery–keep a live copy of your onsite server data in the cloud for speedy recovery
- Telephone systems–the cloud handles all the call routing and phone line issues for you
- E-mail security–filter out spam and viruses without bogging your server down
- Cloud Network–move your day to day desktop operations to the cloud
These options can be done in a mix-and-match basis, so there is a lot of flexibility to match your expectations. Many companies start with just a few cloud options until a big server upgrade is needed. That’s the perfect time to move the rest in and avoid that big cash expense.
For more information, please sign up to instantly receive our Free Cloud Computing report at the left of this page. Thank you!