5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner
Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
Here’s what our clients say about us!
“You can trust Invisik with all of your IT needs. They are knowledgeable in all areas and have resolved many of our company’s technology related issues over the past 10 years. Quick response time, too.”
VP of Sales
Lee F. Murphy Insurance
“My company’s current IT configuration is based on Invisik’s expertise and timely recommendations over the past 9 years. The orientation of the in-house IT system is to be robust with no down-time. That is what we have. I have received very dependable support from Invisik when issues arise. I would quickly recommend other companies to consult and hire Invisik to support their in-house IT needs.”
Captain Ken’s Foods, Inc.