IT Network Administrator
Invisik has a full-time opportunity for an experienced IT Network Administrator. This position is responsible for diagnosing and resolving assigned client or internal tech support and service needs by appropriately matching technology resources to technical issues. Interested candidates must have 3-5 years of professional experience supporting extensive IT infrastructures (i.e. desktops, laptops, printers, phones, and vendor specific hardware and software). A current Microsoft professional IT certification, such as MCP or higher is preferred. The candidate must also have great inter-personal skills to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and fellow team members on the resolution of client IT issues. Proven technical diagnosis, organizational and time management skills with the ability to switch between 5-6 concurrent service requests at any one time is essential. The successful candidate should have a self-starter, positive and problem solving attitude as 95% of the job requires helping frustrated clients with IT support issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in technical service position
- MCP or higher certification preferred
- Experience with WatchGuard firewalls, VMware, Citrix, ConnectWise, StorageCraft and HP equipment a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs alone, more with help
- Must have reliable transportation able to travel 100 miles or more per day as needed
- Adaptability to working at different client sites and network environments with lots of different people and personality types
- Hours: M-F 8am-5pm and rotating on call shifts
- Meet or exceed 75% minimum billable work hours per week
Summary of Benefits:
Salary is DOQ. Full benefits eligibility after 90 days (PTO, medical, dental, retirement plan matching).